Every country is different. Every country has its own culture, rules, regulations and other factors that make them different from one another. If you are planning to travel to or in India, you have to remember certain things. Here are a few good tips for you to remember:
- Make sure that you carry a pepper spray bottle, especially if you are a woman. Lately, a lot of violence against women and rape cases are being noticed in the country. Your safety is in your hands.
- If you are planning to shift to this country from another country, or locally shifting from one place to another, check some good property buying websites so that you have some good properties in your mind already. Once you visit the place, simply hop to the construction sites and go ahead with the bookings.
- It is always good to be alert, especially if you think that the person sitting next or opposite to you is trying to act smart. Sometimes, such people track you down and follow you once you reach the destination. Therefore, keep an eye on who is looking at you in what way. The best way is to avoid mingling with people while traveling.
- Avoid eating food that is made in the train (especially if you are not used to unhygienic junk food) It is always good to eat either home cooked meals or from some stop that seems much more neat and tidy than the compartments in the train.
- Take good care of your bags. There are a lot of thieves out there who know how to unlock the bags, take the important stuff out and then lock the bags back as if nothing has been taken out. The worst thing is that you don’t even realize that something’s missing in the bag, till the time you open it and check at the hotel room.
- Do not share your seat with anyone, especially if you are a woman. It is okay to be kind to others and share the seat if you see a pregnant woman standing or an old man begging the others to let him sit for a few minutes; but if you see someone healthy and fit enough to stand, let him stand. If he is traveling in the train even after being in WAITING LIST, it is his problem, not yours!