Maldives or Maldives Islands is officially called as the Republic of Maldives. It is one of most beautiful islands in the world and you should definitely not miss the chance to explore Maldives. Large numbers of tourists from all around the world are attracted towards Maldives because of its beautiful palm trees, crystal clear beaches and white sand. The climate of Maldives is generally warm and humid which is also one of the main reasons for tourists to get attracted towards Maldives.
Top Places to Visit
- Hp Reef – If you are looking for the best diving place then you can blindly choose Hp reef. There you can also discover colorful fishes and coral reefs.
- Jumhooree Maidan – It was situated in 1989 and is located in front of the Northern beach. The old government buildings are now by the green vegetation space. At one corner of the Maidan, you will see some commercial establishments.
- Bluetribe Moofushi – Bluetribe Moofushi diving center has excellent diving facilities. You can also enjoy many water games there such as kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, diving, riding on pedal boats and many more. You can also spot whale sharks and many other fishes at this place.
- Manta Point – It is a diving area where you can see manta rays being cleaned and fed by wrasses.
- Banana Reef – It is 300 meters long and has the banana shaped appearance. It is located at the North Male Atoll. There you can find some rare marine life including Moray Eels, Bannerfish and Napoleon Wrasse. Having innumerable fishes of different colors, types and size make this reef the best diving spot in Maldives.
- National Museum – You can also visit the National Museum which is located at Male and it consists of a wide range of attractive artifacts.
The Best Resorts
Biyadhoo Island Resort is famous for its most calm beach. If you wish to relax or indulge yourself in water sports activities, then you can visit this resort. Sun Island Resort is another famous resort located in South Ari Atoll. It is one of the most luxurious resorts that provides exceptional facilities.
Jumeirah Dhevanafushi resort is considered as one of the most famous resorts. Here, the villas are made of teak and glass materials which give a lavishing look to this resort. Beautiful blue water and white beaches attract all the tourists towards this place. The beautiful and attractive nature of this place inspires everyone to visit it at least once in their lifetime.
There are ‘n’ number of 5 star hotels and resorts available in Maldives. The Maldives 5 star resorts offer various types of menu with various cuisines and have excellent dining facilities.
There are even many other tourists’ spots and resorts to explore in Maldives. Maldives would be your best vacation spot because of its nature, climate, luxurious resorts and clear beaches. You should have a look at the climatic conditions and the best seasons in Maldives before deciding the time of your visit to this place.